What is Bostik Ultraset HP?
Bostik Ultraset® HP is a one part solvent and isocyanate free MS polymer based elastomeric adhesive formulated to adhere most types of timber flooring systems.
Proudly Made in Australia.
About Bostik Ultraset HP
- Meets requirements for EN 14293:2006 “Adhesives for bonding parquet to subfloor”
- Non-hazardous, solvent and isocyanate free formulation
- Very low VOC
- Non flammable
- No mixing; ready to use
- Easy to spread while maintaining stable peaks
- Will not re-emulsify when in contact with moisture
- Tested to ASTM C794 for peel adhesion to various species of Australian hardwood
- Remains flexible after full cure
- Excellent initial grab and final bond strength
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Suitable over radiant heating
- Australian made
Recommended uses for Bostik Ultraset
Adhering parquet, solid strip softwood and hardwood flooring, engineered flooring and bamboo flooring to concrete subfloors.
Adhering recommended acoustic underlays as an intermediate layer between subfloor and flooring system.
Available in 16kg tubs
Although coverage will depend on substrate conditions and trowel selection, a coverage of approximately 1.1m² to 1.3m² per litre is required.