What is Bostik Ultraset 3 in 1?
Bostik Ultraset® 3 in 1 is a high-performance flooring adhesive, moisture control, and sound reduction membrane all in one.
Bostik’s breakthrough AXIOS® Tri-Linking™ Polymer Technology is used in this formulation, maintaining the superior long term durability, moisture control and sound abatement properties of high-end urethane adhesives.
Proudly Made in Australia
About Bostik Ultraset 3 in 1
- Unlimited moisture protection - the 3 in 1 formula eliminates the need for moisture barriers
- Thickness Control™ Spacer Technology maintains the adhesive thickness between hardwood flooring and substrate
- Extremely low moisture vapour permeability
- Superior sound control typically outperforms 3mm rubber underlay
- Anti-fracture performance can bridge cracks up to 3mm
- Zero VOC (as calculated per SCAQMD Rule 1168)
- No restriction on board width or length
- Blockade® anti-microbial protection
- Easy clean before and after cure
Where can Bostik Ultraset be used?
- Adheres parquet, cork, solid strip softwood, hardwood flooring, engineered flooring and bamboo flooring
- Suitable substrates include concrete, terrazzo, ceramic tiles, timber, plywood and cement backer board
Available in 26kg tubs
The coverage guide is between 12m2 - 22m2, depending on substrate conditions, flooring type and trowel size used.