What is Bostik Ultraset 2 in 1?
Bostik Ultraset® 2 in 1 is a high performance hardwood flooring adhesive and moisture control membrane all in one.
Bostik’s new Ultraset® 2 in 1 allow installers to apply a moisture barrier and flooring adhesive in one go. It is easier to spread and clean off prefinished flooring, even after full cure. Traditional hardwood flooring adhesive contains linear polymer chain that bonds only at the ends. Bostik’s breakthrough AXIOS® Tri-Linking™ Polymer Technology has three reactive branches; these branches interlink to form a layer of protection that inhibits water molecules from passing through the adhesive and forms a stronger bond than traditional adhesives.
Bostik Ultraset® 2 in 1 has zero VOC’s (as calculated per SCAQMD Rule 1168) and does not contain any water.
With Bostik’s new Ultraset® 2 in 1, projects will be completed faster with less risk, higher durability and lower overall project cost.
Proudly Made in Australia
About Bostik Ultraset 2 in 1
- 2 in 1 product: flooring adhesive and moisture vapour control
- Easy clean before and after cure
- Lifetime warranty for unlimited moisture vapour protection
- Superior bond strength & green grab
- Anti-fracture performance; can bridge cracks up to 1/8" (3mm)
- Zero VOC content
- No restriction on board length or width
- Blockade® Antimicrobial protection
Where can Bostik Ultraset be used?
- Adheres parquet, cork, solid strip softwood, hardwood flooring, engineered flooring and bamboo flooring
- Suitable substrates include concrete, terrazzo, ceramic tiles, timber, plywood and cement backer board
Product Size & Coverage
Available in 26kg tubs
The coverage guide for adhesive only method is between 11m2 - 30m2, depending on substrate conditions, flooring type and trowel size used.
≤ 12.7mm thickness parquet or cork underlayment - 29 – 30m2
Engineered hardwood flooring ≤ 12.7mm thickness - 18 - 19m2
Solid, engineered or bamboo up to 15.8mm thickness -11 – 13m2
Solid wood or bamboo flooring >12.7mm thickness - 12 - 13m2